March 29, 2020 Interactive Service
To honor the wishes of our Governor and President,
we will not meet at our building on Sunday.
It’s Sunday Morning Everyone!
Coming off the momentum of last week’s great success, we have an opportunity this morning to truly be a church of community in the midst of quarantine. Today, I want you to engage James 1:2-5 to find who God is calling you to be in this time of opportunity.
So here are your instructions:
- Watch the video describing this week’s experience. Click here for video.
- Bring your Bible, your journal (or piece of paper), and get outside.
- Read James 1:2-5 and ask, “what goals can I set that would have me to emerge the person God wants me to be?”
- Make these goals SMART (Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Relevant, Timely) and place them somewhere in your home.
- Share your results on Waterfront’s Facebook page (click here).
If you would like a handout as a guide for your experience, simply click here and print.
The Bible says that life is short (James 4:14), and we should learn to number our days so that we can gain a heart of wisdom (Psalms 90:12). Today is a wonderful opportunity to ask God for wisdom (James 1:5) on the goals he has for your life…so that you can emerge from this season as the person God has made you to be!!!! Let’s go!
If you don’t have Facebook and want to post pictures and comments to the Waterfront Facebook Page, send them to John Angle at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is the video from the previous week.
This is last week video.
Please click here for document