It really is amazing that in 2000 years, so many things remain the same. This Sunday we are going to help you really understand Palm Sunday and how the environment then, in some ways, is like the environment we live in today!
The next day, the news that Jesus was on the way to Jerusalem swept through the city. A large crowd of Passover visitors took palm branches and went down the road to meet him. They shouted, “Praise God! Blessings on the one who comes in the name of the Lord!
Hail to the King of Israel!”
John 12:12-13 NLT
- We would love to have you join us in person!
- If you choose to join us in person, love everyone well by wearing masks and practicing social distancing.
- What happens if I can’t be there?
- Great news! We livestream our services – on Sunday at 10:00 am, click here to participate in our service live.
- Before the Service Starts Join Us on Zoom!
- A Zoom fellowship session will be open from 9:30 to 9:55. For those of you online, it will be like gathering in the Lobby before service. To join our Zoom fellowship, click here.
- Miss this week’s message?
- You’ll find the lessons here.
Pastor John Angle