In 2021, are the 10 Commandments still relevant or not?
Do they confine us or can they actually liberate us?
Join us as we dive into the 10 Commandments to try and really understand if they are still relevant.
‘Write these commandments that I’ve given you today on your hearts. Get them inside of you and then get them inside your children. Talk about them wherever you are, sitting at home or walking in the street; talk about them from the time you get up in the morning to when you fall into bed at night. Tie them on your hands and foreheads as a reminder; inscribe them on the doorposts of your homes and on your city gates.
Deuteronomy 6:6-9 MSG
- We would love to have you join us in person!
- If you choose to join us in person, love everyone well by wearing masks and practicing social distancing.
- What happens if I can’t be there?
- Great news! We livestream our services – on Sunday at 10:00 am, click here to participate in our service live.
- Before the Service Starts Join Us on Zoom!
- A Zoom fellowship session will be open from 9:30 to 9:55. For those of you online, it will be like gathering in the Lobby before service. To join our Zoom fellowship, click here.
- Miss this week’s message?
- You’ll find the lessons here.
Pastor John Angle