What does it mean to be blessed – more importantly, how do we become someone who is blessed?
The kind of life God is calling us to may not look the way we imagined, but it will be better than we could have hoped.
In this teaching series, Pastors Jim and John with the help of Matt Chandler will take us through the Beatitudes and show us what it means to live in the kingdom of God. Through Jesus’s teaching, learn what the blessed life really looks like. Join us every Sunday at 10am in person or online!
Click here to check out this trailer for more insight to this awesome series.
The series study guides:
- Week 1 – Blessed Are the Poor in Spirit
- Week 2 – Blessed Are Those Who Mourn
- Week 3 – Blessed Are the Meek
- Week 4 – Blessed Are Those Who Hunger and Thirst for Righteousness
- Week 5 – Blessed Are the Merciful
- Week 6 – Blessed Are the Pure in Heart
- Week 7 – Blessed Are the Peacemakers
- Week 8 – Blessed Are Those Who Are Persecuted