Words are powerful. They can beat us down and lift us up. They wound and they heal. The right words at the right time can be exactly what we need to hear — or what we need to say. Let’s find the right words as My Big Fat Mouth continues.
‘Do everything without complaining and arguing, so that no one can criticize you. Live clean, innocent lives as children of God, shining like bright lights in a world full of crooked and perverse people. ‘
Philippians 2:14-15 NLT
- We would love to have you join us in person!
- If you choose to join us in person, love everyone well by wearing masks and practicing social distancing.
- What happens if I can’t be there?
- Great news! We livestream our services – on Sunday at 10:00 am, click here to participate in our service live.
- Before the Service Starts Join Us on Zoom!
- A Zoom fellowship session will be open from 9:30 to 9:55. For those of you online, it will be like gathering in the Lobby before service. To join our Zoom fellowship, click here.
- Miss this week’s message?
- You’ll find the lessons here.