‘But God demonstrates his own
love for us in this:
While we were still sinners,
Christ died for us.’
Normally, this is a week where all of us would be looking forward to getting together on Friday, to remember the first Good Friday. Then, two days later, on Sunday, the Church comes together again to celebrate the greatest event in human history – our resurrected Savior! Guess what, Waterfront? We are still going to gather on both days… only we will be together virtually!
Many of us have been working to provide some meaningful experiences, and I am confident that if you join us, God will speak to you! So, what is the plan? How are we going to do this? PLEASE READ CAREFULLY as this is going to be very unique!
Remember the awesome experiences we shared a year ago on Good Friday? Well this year we are going to do something similar, only we will do the experiences in our own homes. Here is what you need to know:
- On Friday, you will receive an email that will give you complete details on what you will need for the experience. If you are not on our email list please CLICK HERE.
- At 6:30pm, we are all going to gather, using Zoom conferencing (website or app). Friday’s email will give you instructions on how to sign in.
- Right at 6:30pm, John will walk you through the information you will be doing. It should take about 45 minutes to complete.
- All of these experiences can be done as individuals or families of all ages.
- At 7:15pm, everyone will join the Zoom conference again, and John will guide us through communion. Of course, you will need to provide your own bread and cup.
This should be a powerful experience for all of us! We will “see” you Friday at 6:30pm!
Again, please read carefully as things are slightly different than what we have experienced the last three weeks. Here is what you need to know:
- Sunday morning, you will receive an email that will give you a link to our Facebook page and other instructions you will need.
- BIG CHANGE – DON’T MISS THIS: Our Easter service will start promptly at 10am. This is different than what we have done over the last three weeks. Please be on your device by 10am and we will all worship together at the same time. Don’t be late. You do not want to miss out! During the service, there will be interactive options for you to be a part of the service. This will be so good to do this together! But you have to be on time!
- If for some reason you miss the 10am service, it will be posted on our Facebook page to view later. You just won’t have the interactive options.
- KIDS COVE KIDS…look for something special coming your way, too, on Sunday morning!
Yes, this is going to be a Holy Week like none other! We may see life-change in our church and beyond in new and fresh ways!!
And one more thing…please invite friends, neighbors, family and co-workers. We would love for everyone to join us!
‘Therefore God exalted him to the highest place and gave him the name that is above every name, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.”
Philippians 2:9-11 NIV
Til the whole world knows,
Pastor John Angle