Join us this Good Friday evening as we gather to remember the sacrifice that Jesus made on our behalf.
This is going to be a very special night as we experience the Seven Last Sayings of Jesus. We will remember through experiences and it will be an evening of interacting with those important words. For some of you it will be like no other service you have ever attended. And who knows, you might just walk away a changed person!
Kids Cove will not be available and the service is appropriate for 2nd graders on up with parental supervision.
- We would love to have you join us in person!
- If you choose to join us in person, wearing masks are currently optional.
- What happens if I can’t be there?
- Great news! We livestream our services – on Sunday at 10:00 am, click here to participate in our service live.
- Miss this message?
- You’ll find the lesson here.