Daring Faith is all about taking bold risks. It requires unshakable courage to STEP UP and face your giants as you STEP OUT into the unknown. Cultivating a daring faith goes hand in hand with trusting God’s will.
Where God guides, God Provides.
This series is an opportunity to leave your comfort zone, and bravely move to where God is calling you!
The absolute best way to get the most out of this series is to do it with a group of people! Grab two or three people and schedule a time each week to discuss Daring Faith! Starting week three we will be using a study to guide us.
We have copies at church ($10 donation suggested) or you can go to the following site to purchase your own
Daring Faith Participant Guide Click Here
Because of Christ and our faith in him, we can now come boldly and confidently into God’s presence.
Ephesians 3:12 NLT
- We would love to have you join us in person!
- If you choose to join us in person, love everyone well by wearing masks and practicing social distancing.
- What happens if I can’t be there?
- Great news! We livestream our services – on Sunday at 10:00 am, click here to participate in our service live.
- Before the Service Starts Join Us on Zoom!
- A Zoom fellowship session will be open from 9:30 to 9:55. For those of you online, it will be like gathering in the Lobby before service. To join our Zoom fellowship, click here.
- Miss this week’s message?
- You’ll find the lessons here.
Pastor John Angle