This Christmas, we are going to celebrate the age-old tradition of Advent. Advent is celebrated the four Sundays before Christmas and is a time to prepare our hearts and minds for Christmas. Each week will be a very special time as we remind ourselves the real reason for this season!
No Service on 12.27.20!
Over the past few years, we have closed on the last Sunday of the year to give our volunteers and staff a much-needed break and have a little extra time with families. But be ready, we are going to start strong again on January 3rd as we launch into our new series, “My Big Fat Mouth!”. YOU WILL NOT WANT TO MISS THAT!
“May God, the source of hope, fill you with all joy and peace by means of your faith in him, so that your hope will continue to grow by the power of the Holy Spirit.”
Romans 15:13 GNT
- We would love to have you join us in person!
- If you choose to join us in person, love everyone well by wearing masks and practicing social distancing.
- What happens if I can’t be there?
- Great news! We livestream our services – on Sunday at 10:00 am, click here to participate in our service live.
- Before the Service Starts Join Us on Zoom!
- A Zoom fellowship session will be open from 9:30 to 9:55. For those of you online, it will be like gathering in the Lobby before service. To join our Zoom fellowship, click here.
- Miss this week’s message?
- You’ll find the lessons here.
We look forward to celebrating Christmas with you in person and online!